Finally, a freakin’ update

Well this last weekend I got down and dirty so hard that I felt like I no longer had a job.

I was actually sore afterwards, which hasn’t happened to me in literally years from working on a car.

But, like always, when you do custom work on a car, something is bound to go wrong. This time was the exhaust/intake gasket. Basically the gasket didn’t seal and was leaking a crap load of exhaust. I ended up finding the proper gasket though through MSA Auto today and just finished ordering it.

Hopefully I can fix the brake lights and brakes this weekend and replace the gasket some time next week.

Got this from a cool dude

Got this from a cool dude

My dad got a decent price on these even tho I still need a regulator for argon

My dad got a decent price on these even tho I still need a regulator for argon

seems like my box is a bit burnt

seems like my box is a bit burnt

Quick glimpse into my world

Quick glimpse into my world

Nothin like a drip of blood on spotless headers

Nothin like a drip of blood on spotless headers

Making the exhaust fit with my headers wasn't easy

Making the exhaust fit with my headers wasn’t easy

Advertisements
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: